The SD12 has a clever fold-up design with rollers, enabling it to be easily moved
for use and storage, maximizing space inside the work shop. The SD12 comes with
a folding ramp and foot activated brake as standard features and can accommodate
wheelbases from 60 to 74 inches. The SD12 uses our proven PowerCore Software Suite for accurate and repeatable measurement of horsepower, torque, and speed. The Dynojet Air/Fuel Ration Monitor can be used with the SD12.
Standard Features and Equipment
Dynamometer Specifications Information
Below is a list of the Dynamometer specifications. In addition, you can download
a pdf specs. document from below. For additional specifications related questions,
please give us a call at: 800-992-3525.
45Nm (33.5 lb-ft)
175 km/hr (109 mph)
Length Unfolded with Ramp Down
132 in / 335 cm
Length with Ramp Up
99 in / 251 cm
Total Length Folded
21 in / 533 cm
Total Width Folded
24 in / 61 cm
Total Width Unfolded
34 in / 86 cm
Total Height Folded
83 in / 211 cm
Total Height Unfolded
24 in / 61 cm
437 lb / 198.22 kg
Minimum and Maximum Wheelbase
64-74 in / 152-188 cmd
Spring Type Mechanical Band
Shop Requirements for Dynamometer
Dynamometer Options and Upgrades
AFR-2 (Dual AFR Monitor) Measures real-time air/fuel ratios with integrated high-flow “pump” inside dyno (requires shop
Analog Channel Accessories
Analog Channel Accessories Analog Sensor Cable Kit (Used for connecting customer supplied 0-5v sensors to DynoWare RT Main Control Module – includes 4 harness kits).
0-50psi Absolute Pressure Sensor
0-100psi Relative Pressure Sensor
O2 Sensor Kit Includes one wideband O2 sensor with harness for use with AFR-2 for dual air/fuel readings. Available in a 6ft or 12 ft harness length.
Dynojet Certified Custom Tuning Training
The Power Commander and Power Vision tuning courses certifies Dynamometer owners as “Dynojet Approved Power Commander Tuning Centers” and/or "Certified Power Vision Tuning Centers."
The certification course is a 3 day training course held at Dynojet Research Inc. in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The course consists of hands-on dyno training as well as classroom time.
Upon completion, "Dynojet Approved Power Commander Tuning Centers" and "Certified Power Vision Tuners" are listed online and are the only Dynojet approved tuning centers for customers seeking custom Power Commander or Power Vision tunes created on a Dynojet dynamometer.
Equipment Lease Options
Dynojet offers competitive and affordable lease-purchase options through programs that are provided by third party Equipment Leasing Partners. Over the years we have developed strong relationships with our vendors and trust in their abilities to provide prompt service, and ‘best in the business’ lease rates for our dyno customers. We have long term partnerships with lease vendors who can facilitate lease/finance programs for all types of buyers – whether you’re a new start-up performance shop or a multi-line dealership.
Our Leasing companies are quick to respond to your needs, and after receiving your basic one-page application, you can expect an offer put together for your lease within 24 hours, many times the same day! Most of our Leases are structured with a $1 buy-out (some states are restricted to a slightly different term) and this makes Leasing your dyno even more attractive.
Equipment Leasing offers several key advantages to a conventional bank loan or standard financing. Here are a few of the key advantages:
- Tax advantages including easy to implement deductions, and leasing may help you to avoid the Alternative Minimum Tax. A larger deduction, would be more cash in your pocket! Thus reducing the true cost of leasing.
- No down payment or low down payment. Leases can be structured with very little down, or nothing down, upon approved credit.
- Some leases can be structured to fit your cash flow needs, such as Seasonal Payment packages, whereby your payments will be higher during your peak earning months (summer) and then lower in the Off-Season (winter).
- Secure 100% financing, Plus ‘soft costs’ such as computers, installation, shipping, taxes, etc. Usually up to a 10% addition to the primary dyno cost.
- Conserves capital and credit. This frees up your funds for any immediate needs that may arise such as payroll, or quick capital purchases that may arise.
- Leasing can offer longer terms than a conventional loan, thus lowering your monthly payment. We currently offer as long as 72 months, in some cases.
- Hedge against inflation. Your payment will remain the same, for the term of the lease, even if the buying power of the dollar fluctuates.
- Quick and efficient, as there is very little paperwork for most deals under $50,000, and you will have an offer within 24 hours, most on the same day!
A final thought on leasing - We have done the shopping around for you and our Lease Partners offer the best rates in the leasing business, with a commitment to honesty and integrity.
Some of our customers have procured their own financing and leasing and we do welcome that, however we would caution you to investigate any company that may be offering you a deal that is simply ‘too good to be true’. We recommend a simple Better Business Bureau search, before you sign any documents or send any payments into a funding source that might be questionable.
Leasing or Buying Questions
For more information, contact our Dynamometer Sales Department US toll free: 1-800-992-3525. Locally: 702-399-1423. Optionally, you can send us a quick email using the following contact form: click here to access.